2011-01-01

Welcome

Hi Female Bodybuilders, Fan of Fbb and supporters,

today I am starting this blog to build up a new network between all people who love women with muscles. They deserve all respect for their dedication and for building a body that is not really accepted in our society yet. I hope that ALL OF YOU will participate in that. I will put up pictures and videos, I will write stories and statements regarding all kind of things around Female Bodybuilders. You guys can send me pictures, stories, information about BB-Events, etc. anytime on fanoffbb2@yahoo.de to publish it on this blog. It can be in English or German. If you want me to put up certain links, just tell me. Let's make this a HUGE network!

If I publish anything that should not be published on THIS blog, please inform me so I can delete it.

There are different Labels to categorize by topic:

- Pictures
- Videos
- Muscle Sessions
- Stories
- Female Bodybuilder
- Transformation

Thank you guys and let's go now deep into the World of Female Bodybuilding :)

No comments:

Post a Comment